I was told a good doctor was at SWA on Oakey in Las Vegas, NV. I called for an appt and Leon asked me how I was going to pay and I said I have Medicare and he said the doctor I want does not take Medicare. I said Medicare has him on their list, SWA shows they take original Medicare. He said that is all wrong. I said do you have any doctors that take medicare. He said Yes and Hung up!!

THe only hope I guess is ...what goes around comes around!

Don't know how they ever get any patients.

Called Medicare and they were no help either. Someone should remove them from Medicare Physician List if not take Medicare.

Leon should be replaced.

This person wrote the review because of "a health risk" at Southwest Medical Associates. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Southwest Medical Associates to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was wrong info and being hung up on. If you have a chance, please contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Southwest Medical Associates and southwest medical associates customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments