I went to convenient care because they had no wait time. I was with the doc less than 15 minutes then given a list of meds that they said they would call In.

I was having trouble breathing my nasal cavity was swollen and blocked and my throat hurt and my lungs were on fire I was given a steroid and some other things to relieve the pain. First day nobody called it in second day I was told they'll send a letter to have them fax it in still no meds. It's now day three I've called in just to be told the doctors not in today and if I want my meds I need to go see another doctor!

If you have Southwest medical you might as well start writing your wheel now and picking out your plot. This isn't the first time I've gone through mistreatment from them they act like we're garbage.

Product or Service Mentioned: Southwest Medical Associates Medical Care.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Dec 22, 2016.

Comments

Las Vegas, Nevada, United States #1268369

I had the exact same issue today at convenient care. Still trying to get meds.

Laziest doctor ever....sinus infection diagnosed on just my words. Never looked on nose, ears or throat. She just stood in front of me. Not even a direct number to call them to get my meds.

This is the 4th time a southwest medical office messed up meds in 2 months. Where can I file a complaint.