I just had the worst experience ever at a Urgent Care, I just went in for an ongoing issue and was seen by Raymond Mathieson. In my case the outcome is always the same I take a shot of Toradol and something to control the nausea.

Mr Mathieson told me either put the gown on or leave the urgent he called me crazy when I questioned him about it and he said that he will not see me until i comply , he told me that I was a miserable person and mock me and made fun of me for been overweight that I have a large stomach so what exactly he was looking at? I tried to explained to him that I have uterine fibroids that every so often I have to visit the urgent care to be treated with Toradol and I am a patient of Dr. Oliver. Mr Mathieson service was poor he didn't even gave me a prescription for my nausea.

He lacks of professionalism and let's been clear he's not even an MD. Other thing the room had an awful smell even the nurses mentioned it. I would like to file a formal complaint against Raymond Mathieson.

I expect a call back in this matter to follow instructions in the next step to take. He doesn't deserve to be practicing for Southwest Medical.

Review about: Southwest Medical Associates Doctor.

Comments

Las Vegas, Nevada, United States #1286175

HORRIBLE HORRIBLE PLACE..I WAS OVER CHARGED AND THEY WILL NOT FIX THE PROBLEM..I HAVE BEEN BLOCKED FROM LEAVING NEGATIVE COMMENTS ON FACEBOOK.THIS IS COMPLETE FRAUD AND VERY UNPROFESSIONAL.

Las Vegas, Nevada, United States #1267420

Worst service provided by Raymond Mathieson, he doesn't deserve to be practicing at Southwest Medical. He has no right to call a patient crazy when he gets question neither less to mock and make fun of somebody for been overweight without knowing the person history.