Just had my visit with Dr. Ontinallas.

I spent my copay for 15 minutes of his time. I suffer from insomnia but instead of giving me a prescription for something to help me sleep, he offers to give me antidepressants. Well I am in menopause, not depressed. Instead of addressing my insomnia he suggests that I take Benadryl.

I am so completely frustrated with the way I am treated every time I come here. He is the third doctor in 5 years I've seen here, the doctors never establish a relationship with you, because they never stay. Instead they push medicine you don't need. I can't believe we pay health insurance for lousy doctors.

My husband and I are going out of network and will just pay cash.

I feel as if we live in a third world country with this lousy medicine. Do not use Southwest Medical Associates!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Svedro stated that there is a room for improvement of no one to discuss problems with and uncaring doctors. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of southwest medical associates doctor. Southwest Medical Associates needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned southwest medical associates doctor in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Southwest Medical Associates.

Comments