1.8
Additional Fees

I went in too see my primary care for help with depression, looking to get on anti depressants. Note that i am 19 and I had my mom with me.

Dr. Goyle never set foot in my room. Some lady (don't even know her certification) came in and made me have a PHONE evaluation with the [Summerlin] hospital psychiatrist. After being left alone in my room with a random nurse for 20 minutes, I was taken to the ER psych ward strapped to a gurney by ambulance.

Once the ER doctor talked to me, she instantly released me and said the Southwest Medical Associates didn't want to deal with me so they sent me to the psych ward. Thank you Southwest medical for seriously screwing up a nineteen year old that had already been through enough.

This person wrote the review because of "dr. did not see me. " of southwest medical associates patient care from Southwest Medical Associates. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $200 and wants Southwest Medical Associates to "handle your own patients. don't send them off to the psych ward".

The most disappointing in user's experience was uncaring doctors, ability to communicate and e-visits. Author liked the most nurses assistants. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Southwest Medical Associates for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

After 3 years of severe pain from compression fractures and no results I was getting pissed so I started asking questions and then my Dr. Stacey at Siena Heights said she was going to prescribe an anti depressant and I said I don't want it so I filed a complaint and SMA sent me a letter saying I would no longer be seen due to my inappropriate behavior to staff and my unreasonable expectations and I'm not 19