1.8
Additional Fees

I went in too see my primary care for help with depression, looking to get on anti depressants. Note that i am 19 and I had my mom with me.

Dr. Goyle never set foot in my room. Some lady (don't even know her certification) came in and made me have a PHONE evaluation with the [Summerlin] hospital psychiatrist. After being left alone in my room with a random nurse for 20 minutes, I was taken to the ER psych ward strapped to a gurney by ambulance.

Once the ER doctor talked to me, she instantly released me and said the Southwest Medical Associates didn't want to deal with me so they sent me to the psych ward. Thank you Southwest medical for seriously screwing up a nineteen year old that had already been through enough.

Product or Service Mentioned: Southwest Medical Associates Medical Care.

Reason of review: Dr. did NOT see me. .

Preferred solution: Handle your own patients. Don't send them off to the psych ward. .

I liked: Nurses assistants.

I didn't like: Uncaring doctors, Ability to communicate, E-visits.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Nov 21, 2016.

Comments

After 3 years of severe pain from compression fractures and no results I was getting pissed so I started asking questions and then my Dr. Stacey at Siena Heights said she was going to prescribe an anti depressant and I said I don't want it so I filed a complaint and SMA sent me a letter saying I would no longer be seen due to my inappropriate behavior to staff and my unreasonable expectations and I'm not 19